Hyper Text Pre-processor or PHP is considered to be one of the best web programming languages and is widely preferred since its inception in 1995. This is the perfect choice of program if the client wants the project to be integrated with a database. The best part of PHP is that it is an open source web development framework. It has all built-in enhancements that make it a complete web application developing program for any requirement. PHP gains the winning edge over its competitors such as.Net and java which are also giants in the web development industry.
Today, most of the companies prefer a dynamic web site where the content can be modified and updated periodically. The web world was lacking such sites. This seemed to be a nightmare to all programming languages and it made things worse when the client demanded an SEO friendly website. The birth of PHP as a dynamic web programming language ended the issue of a website being static all the time. Each version that was released increased the performance and security of the internet programming language.
Features of PHP Development
- PHP reduces the lines of code drastically. This helps the quality assurance team when the testing process is done.
- The applications are safe and secure like never before.
- The websites built using PHP increase performance and promises to be reliable and user friendly.
- PHP being an open source language is a huge advantage. This reduces cost and time to build an application or a website.
- Websites built using PHP not only helps the developers, but also the owners. The site is easy to maintain and further enhancements can be implemented since the language PHP uses is of international standards.